Cylinder Plaster Surface Mount 5″ Square Downlight
Geometric surface mount light fixture. Cylinder surface mount downlights are solid plaster lighting solutions made from gypsum, an abundant and stable mineral found in the Earth’s crust. Lighting technology meets precise design. GU10 LED is high performance, low power that provides outstanding reliability and color quality/ consistency. 2700K and 3000K color temperatures are available with 96 CRI. Warm Dim is also available. Cylinder comes in square and round.
- Made out of Environmentally Friendly Gypsum materials.
- Our gypsum fixtures can be painted fast and easy by simply using your standard paint colors.
- Energy efficient LED light compatible.
- Dimmable with a variety of commonly used drivers.
- Fixtures can be used with all Smart House Systems such as Lutron, Vantage, Control4, Crestron and others.
- Easy installation for new construction and remodel applications.
- Class 1 solution.
- Damp location Rated.
- GU10 MR16
SKU: LG-3002 Categories: Cylinder, Surface Mounts Tags: Aperture - 5”, Application - New Construction, Application - Remodel, Beam Spread - 38, Color Temp - 2700K, Color Temp - 3000K, Color Temp - Warm Dim, CRI - 95+, Dimming - 0-10, Dimming - Dali, Dimming - ELV, Dimming - Lutron EcoSystem, Dimming - Triac, Driver Location - Internal, Lumens Output - 570-1800 lm (downlights), Material - Aluminum, Material - Plaster, Product Family - Cylinder, Rating - CA Title 24 JA8 Compliant, Rating - CCEA, Rating - Damp Location, Rating - IC Rated, Rating - UL, Shape - Square, Type - Surface Mount – Ceiling, Voltage - 120, Voltage - 120/277, Voltage - 277, Wattage - 9-17w