Harmony Recessed 4″ Square Downlight
Harmony downlights are solid plaster lighting solutions made from gypsum, an abundant and stable mineral found in the Earth’s crust. Plaster gives you a seamless and trimless lighting application. Our innovative downlight is virtually maintenance free because its monolithic installation eliminates the need for touch ups after servicing. This light fixture does not need a mud-in ring on top of drywall, saving on materials and installation time. Our flangeless downlights are paintable and manufactured at the highest possible level 5 plaster finish. LED lighting engine is high performance, low power that provides outstanding reliability and color quality/consistency. 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K color temperatures are available with 95 CRI. Also available in Warm dim & Tunable white.
✓ Fixtures are offered with a choice of spot, narrow flood or flood beam pattern
✓ Life Rated for 40,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
✓ All testing reports are based on published industry procedures
- Made out of Plaster materials.
- Our plaster fixture can be painted fast and easy by simply using your standard paint colors.
- Energy efficient LED light engines.
- Versatile field changeable optics.
- Dimmable with a variety of commonly used drivers.
- Fixtures can be used with all Smart House Systems such as Lutron, Vantage, Control4, Crestron and others.
- Easy installation for new construction and remodel applications.
- Class 1 and Class 2 solutions available.
- IC Rated UL approved fixtures
- Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Wet location & Air-Tite Rated
- Chicago Plenum Rated