Ultra Boost Recessed 3″ Adjustable Square Downlight with Spot Head – Triple
Premium Plaster light fixture which allows for a seamless and trimless installation. Ultra Boost is comprised of aluminum and gypsum, an abundant and stable mineral found in the Earth’s crust. We manufacture a solid level 5 plaster finish around the aperture opening, eliminating the need for a mud-in ring. Our two-step application is minimum labor with high level aesthetics. The adjustable light source levitates in powder coated, double pane aluminum housing to conceal all wiring. It can be positioned recessed or flush with the aperture opening. It is available in square and round.
LED lighting engine is high performance, low power that provides outstanding reliability and color quality/consistency. 2700K, 3000K, 3500K, and 4000K color temperatures are available with 95 CRI. Warm dim and tunable white are also available.
✓ Fixtures are offered with a choice of spot, narrow flood or flood beam spread
✓ Field replacement of optical lenses available
✓ Life Rated for 40,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance
✓ All testing reports are based on published industry procedures
- Energy efficient LED light engines.
- Field changeable optics.
- Dimmable with a variety of commonly used drivers.
- Fixtures can be used with all Smart House Systems such as Lutron, Vantage, Control4, Crestron and others.
- Easy installation for new construction and remodel applications.
- Class 1 and Class 2 solutions available.
- IC Rated UL approved fixtures
- Environmentally Friendly Materials
- Wet location & Air-Tite Rated
- Chicago Plenum Rated